MARSHALL COUNTY, Ala. – Families in Marshall County can start signing up for Christmas assistance subsequent month.
The Marshall County Christmas Coalition helps present items for kids from low-income households.
People who need to apply can accomplish that at Albertville First United Methodist Church, Boaz Rec Center and Guntersville Rec Center throughout the next occasions:
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 9 from 12 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 10 from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11 from 12 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Only one grownup per household will allowed contained in the frailty to apply. No youngsters are allowed. Families making use of should deliver the next info to be thought-about:
- Name, picture identification, deal with, cellphone quantity, alternate cellphone quantity and proof of Marshall County residency (copy of electrical invoice, water invoice, tax return) IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT, who have to be a father or mother or authorized guardian.
- Name of college, grade, clothes sizes, shoe dimension, and some cheap non-clothing reward requests for every youngster.
- School identify, faculty cellphone quantity, and scholar ID quantity for kids being homeschooled.
- An inventory of each one that lives in your family.
- If you aren’t the father or mother however are the authorized guardian, it’s essential to deliver proof of guardianship or custody paperwork.
- Proof of one the next (IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT):
- Copy of 2019 Tax Return
- SSI Letter (present) – If one other grownup residing in the family is working, proof of their revenue is required
- Current Legal Paycheck Stub – Everyone that’s working in the family
- July and August Bank Statements – Showing weekly/month-to-month deposits for everybody working in the family
Non-English talking candidates should deliver their very own interpreter. More info on this system will be discovered on the Marshall County Christmas Coalition’s web site.
Suggest a Correction